American Recovery and Reinvestment Act-Community Development Block Grant Recovery Program (CDBG-R)
To stimulate the economy through measures that modernize the NationĘs infrastructure, improve energy efficiency, and expand educational opportunities and access to health care.
Maximum grant amounts:
- Economic Development - $2,500,000 which includes general administration costs.
- General - $1,000,000 which includes general administration costs.
- Housing, including single- and multi-family rehabilitation, rental housing acquisition or homeownership assistance, and activities that complement new construction.
- Public Works, including water and wastewater systems, rural electrification, and utilities such as gas services.
- Community Facilities, including day care centers, domestic violence shelters, food banks, community centers, medical and dental facilities, and fire stations.
- Public Services, including staff and operating costs associated with the community facilities.
- Economic Development - The Economic Development set aside will be used to fund 2009/2010 Economic Development applicants who have already submitted applications to the Department and whose projects meet the CDBG-R Program criteria.
- General - The General Allocation will be used to fund CDBG eligible projects that fell below the funding threshold of the 2008/2009 CDBG General Allocation distribution process, and which meet ARRA objectives.
Economic Development ū Applicants who have already submitted applications to the Department will be eligible for this set aside.
Program Administration: (916) 552-9398
- Final CDBG-R Substantial Amendment Revision (March 2010) — (Adobe PDF)
- Current CDBG-R Information
- Final Substantial Amendment to the Annual Plan FY 2008/2009 — (Adobe PDF)
- Proposed CDBG-R Activities (July 2009) — (Microsoft Excel)
- Proposed CDBG-R Activities (Amended March 2010) — (Microsoft Excel)
- Public Notice (English) — (Adobe PDF)
- Public Notice (Spanish) — (Adobe PDF)