Housing Element Status and Annual Progress Report: Regulations AdoptedNEW: Online Annual Progress Reporting
Government Code Section 65400 requires each governing body (City Council or Board of Supervisors) to prepare an annual report on the status and progress in implementing the jurisdiction's housing element of the general plan using forms and definitions adopted by the Department of Housing and Community Development (Department).
The Department has completed the rulemaking process and the final regulatory package has been approved by the State's Office of Administrative Law. Please note pursuant to Government Code Section 65400 Housing Element Annual Reports are due APRIL 1 every year. If you have any questions regarding these regulations or forms, please contact Melinda Coy, of our staff at (916) 263-7425 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Housing Element Progress Report (APR) – (Adobe PDF)
- Regulations governing the annual reports (Adobe PDF)
- Submittal and Content of Annual Report Forms (Microsoft Excel)
- Instructions for preparing the annual report sample form (Adobe PDF)
- Housing Element Annual Progress Report Webinar Recording - NEW!
- Annual reporting requirements for Successor Agency – (Adobe PDF)
For more information on the Housing Element Annul Report requirement please visit http://www.hcd.ca.gov/regulations/. You can also email to Melinda at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need system log-in information.