Welcome to the California Department of Housing and Community Development's (HCD's) online Codes and Standards Automated System (CASAS).

We offer all of the following online services:

  • Renew my registration (for mobilehomes, manufactured homes, commercial modulars)
    • You are not required to set up any type of account in order to pay your annual mobilehome/commercial modular registration renewal.
    • If you paid your renewal online, but did not receive a receipt, email ContactRT@hcd.ca.gov to request your receipt.
  • Am I eligible to waive past-due registration fees or local property taxes for my manufactured home/mobilehome? You might be! Find out if you could qualify for Register Your Mobilehome California: A Fee and Tax Waiver program. You may be eligible to waive hundreds of dollars and get current registration and title for your manufactured home/mobilehome.
  • Open escrow accountLogin Required
  • Conduct title searchLogin Required
  • Submit a complaint about:
    • Employee housing facility
    • Manufactured home warranty
    • Manufacturer construction defect
    • Mobilehome or RV park
    • Manufactured home sales
  • New! Pay fees — submit a payment for any Codes and Standards transactions that require payment.

    For example:

    • Manufactured home/mobilehome title transfers
    • Duplicate titling documents
    • Permit and inspection fees
    • Mobilehome/RV park permits to operate
    • Employee housing permits to operate
    • Occupational license renewals
    • Any other Codes and Standards-related transaction that requires payment
  • Search for mobilehome/RV parks — List will show:
    • Park name/address
    • Fire authority
    • Jurisdiction
    • Number of mobilehome spaces
    • Number of RV lots with (and without) drains
    • Name of park operator
  • Search for Occupational License Holders — Get public information about licensed manufactured home/mobilehome manufacturers, dealers, sellers, etc. List will show:
    • License number
    • Licensee name
    • Status of license (active, expired, terminated, etc.)
    • Date license was issued
    • Date license expires
    • Business name
    • And more
  • Search for Employee Housing Facilities — List will show:
    • Facility name/address
    • Facility operator name/address
    • "Permit to operate" status
    • Permit expiration date
    • Enforcement agency
    • Number of structures
    • Number of employees

Featured Links



If you have questions regarding any of the following, please contact HCD at 1-800-952-8356 or email ContactRT@hcd.ca.gov.

  • Registration renewals for mobilehomes, manufactured homes, or commercial modulars
  • Title transfers or status of a title transfer application
  • Title searches
  • Fee and Tax Waiver program (Register Your Mobilehome California)

Servicios bilingues están disponibles. Para hablar con un HCD representante en español, por favor llame al numero 1-800-952-8356 y pregunte por un intérprete.

Please note: You do not have to login or create an account in order to pay fees or renew your annual mobilehome/commercial modular registration.


Log in if you have a Requester Account or Consumer Account with HCD.

  Forgot Your Password?

New User?

Create Consumer Account Create this type of account if you would like to purchase title searches and open escrows online.
Create Requester Account To establish a Requester Account, please submit HCD form 488.1 to the Department. For more information on establishing a Requester Account, please contact the Registration and Titling program at ContactRT@hcd.ca.gov or 1-800-952-8356.