The California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) insignia is required on mobilehomes, commercial modulars, and special purpose commercial modulars.

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) label is required on manufactured homes. If you have questions regarding HCD’s insignia of approval, contact the Manufactured Housing Program at (800) 952-8356 or