Manufactured Housing Opportunity & Revitalization Program (MORE)
Funding to finance the acquisition, conversion, rehabilitation, and replacement of mobilehome parks and individual mobilehomes to preserve a source of affordable homeownership.
Subscribe to the MORE emailing list to receive notifications and announcements.
Application, General Program, and Standard Agreements Questions
The MORE program helps fund a variety of activities intended to keep Mobilehome Parks a safe and affordable homeownership option. MORE funds can be used for the acquisition, conversion to resident organization ownership, rehabilitation, reconstruction and replacement of mobilehome parks, as well the remediation of health and safety items of both parks and individual mobilehomes.
- Acquisition, conversion, rehabilitation, reconstruction, or replacement of a mobilehome park;
- Remediation of mobilehome park health and safety deficiencies;
- Financing of individual interest in a mobilehome park;
- Rehabilitation or replacement of individual mobilehomes;
- Acquisition and construction of a new mobilehome park as a response to a natural disaster.
Eligible applicants typically must be a resident organization, qualified nonprofit housing sponsor, or local public entity. Private mobilehome park owners and nonprofit corporations are eligible to apply under limited circumstances outlined in the current NOFA.
Program funding may be made as Forgivable Loans to eligible applicants. Funding for the rehabilitation or replacement of individual mobilehomes will be awarded to an eligible applicant who then may award those funds as grants to eligible residents.