HCD works with an array of federal and local partners to support recovery and reaches out to those in impacted areas in need of its services and guidance.
The Disaster Recovery Branch reaches out to eligible applicants for the Disaster Recovery funding. The Branch also seeks citizen participation and provides webinars for stakeholders and those eligible to apply for available disaster recovery funds.
Public Notices and Documents for Review and Comment
The notices and associated documents will be posted in the section below to announce public comment periods.
- 2018 Action Plan Amendment #2 - Public Comment and Webinar Notice — June 2022 — English (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
Mitigation Partner Resources
As a recipient of CDBG-MIT funds, HCD established a Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC). Per federal guidelines, the CAC must meet in an open forum at least twice annually for transparency and feedback.
CAC Meeting Materials
- August 19, 2021 Meeting Materials
- September 10, 2021 Meeting Materials
- December 10, 2021 Meeting Materials
CDBG-MIT Fact Sheets
- CDBG-MIT Fact Sheet English (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)